Saturday, August 23, 2008

yummy cupcakes

Ok, can an experienced blogger give me advice? I wanted these pictures to be in the reverse order. Does that mean I have to go in the reverse order and do my last pic first when posting? Well, you, my dear smart reader of this blog- help me by starting down and the bottom of this "yummy cupcakes" post and read in the reverse. I will remember from here on out and make the needed changes. Just not this "busy" Saturday afteroon. :)
Don't even get me started on how many points these things must have. But they are more interesting than a regular old cupcake.

Again, going somewhere where I'm suppose to bring a dish and I thought I'd try something new. This one turned out great, though. Choc. cake mix, a tube of refrigerated cookie dough, frosting and mini choc. chips.






In addition to doing laundry today, I baked. (yep, fired up the oven to 350 degrees on the hottest day of the year so far, smart!)

No comments: