Saturday, August 30, 2008

vanity?




So, I'm not exactly sure what blog etiquette is and I hope I'm not breaking it by posting pics of my new haircut. Does it make it any better or less offensive if I let you know that this is mostly for my mom? I guess it may also benefit some of you friends whom I don't get to see very often.
Basically, it was time for a change. But if you know me, I'm not too daring and I don't really like change. So this was my compromise. I went through a super-short-potentially-gay-looking-hairdo while I lived in NYC, and let's just say.... I learned a lesson as I was stuck w/ a passport that caused me to be confused w/ the Indigo Girls from time to time (whose music I LOVE by the way!!!) for 10 years~~and for someone who travels as much as I do, it was a pretty constant reminder to not go that short again anytime soon.
With all that said, I've had a pretty similar variation of the same bob haircut for the past 6 years. I guess this is still w/in the genre, but I like the change. These aren't super great shots of the new do, but good enough on a humid, not great hair day.
So, I'm not sure that anyone but my mom really cares about my hair, but shoot, it's all I got for the blog today!

2 comments:

KTC said...

very very cute!!!

bebe said...

yes, her mom did appreciate the snaps of new do and she also agrees with blogger assessment of the n,y.c. cut. I also wanted to dispute any rumor that if "e" hears a negative comment about her hair she immediately gets ticked and cries.