Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sale Alert!



Old Navy is having a SWEET sale today (and maybe tomorrow, I'm not really sure.) Polar fleece hats and scarves are $1. ONE DOLLAR. Crazy. There is a limit of 6 per customer. The sale also includes 50% off all outerwear. I got myself a winter coat for $45 and a winter coat for Turner for $21. There were also polar fleece kids/baby hat & mitten sets for $2.

I walked out of the store w/ 2 winter coats, 2 polar fleece hats, 1 scarf, 2 kids hat/mitten sets, 2 pairs of winter jammies and 3 pairs of sandels for the kids for next summer all for $113. Not too shabby. So get your buns over there and save yourself some money. Tons of other deals going on (great for Christmas gifts) but my kids were melting down and we had to get outta there. Let me know if you make it and what you score.

3 comments:

Mommin' It Up! said...

You look super cute! I am jealous. I am not gonna have time to get over there and I'd love a scarf & hat!

bebe said...

I love whenever you write a "frugal entry" your mentor supports you with a comment. Actually I have little to say, just trying to figure why I sometimes have a problem entering a comment.

Unknown said...

That's an amazing deal!