Monday, March 23, 2009

Cause for Celebration

It's the little things in life, really!

It is your 3 year old daughter discovering that her new favorite food is salmon (finally something NOT deep fried, processed, coated in batter or microwavable) forget that it's ridiculously expensive- I'll sell plasma for that.

Or maybe it's your 1 year old son teetering over to the shoe basket and digging through it for his new "favorite" pair of shoes when he hears "It's time to go."

Or how about when you and your kids jump in the car on a Saturday morning to surprise their BeBe with an unexpected visit so that their daddy can do some work around the house for the weekend.

It could be going to a "Mom's Market" sale in your community to buy some second hand clothing; loading up a laundry basket full of Gymboree stuff for about as much as 2 new outfits would cost.

It certainly is talking to your very best friend in China, who is getting married in 6 weeks, about wedding plans and plane tickets to the wedding (with out kids.) Especially when she is getting married the day before your 6 year anniversary and she happened to be your maid of honor.

A little thing might be realizing that within the next few months you most likely will be flying 1/2 way around the world to pick up your newest son.

And probably the littlest thing (but one of the most satisfying of the day) is figuring out how to get the dang Celine Dion add off of your blog-- FOREVER!!!

I have to say, the little things add up and make for one rather happy day.

3 comments:

janetfaye said...

Stopping by to say hello from the UBP!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Stopping by to say HI...Hope you are having a great day.

Be sure and Stop by my blog for a visit. Though I am relativity new to blogging, I am loving all my new friends. I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.
I own a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.

From the comments I have already received, appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use. I have been so touched by the comments that

I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size.


I really do want to bless people!!! I want my blog to encourage others.

I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.