Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oops

So you probably can't even read this because Celine Dion is covering it up. This is just a quick update with more to come tomorrow (I HAVE GOT to wrap some gifts tonight, or I'll hate myself in the morning.) But I couldn't go one more day w/ this gigantic Celine Dion ad blocking everything and me not explaining myself. Ummm.. so I've been working with this pretty cool marketing company in hopes of having a win-win situation. Because I'm a bit of an incompetent fool when it comes to technology (remember, I've just recently parted with my Sony cassette tape Walkman) when I attempted to link up to this Celine Dion ad---it virtually took over my blog. I'm trying to figure out how to delete it from my side bar. I mean- Celine is fine and all, but she ain't no David Cook (for him I'd give over my blog.) So, bear with me while I try and figure out how to remove the sprawling ad. If you have any suggestions, HELP!!!

No comments: