Steve just came out from speaking with the doctor. Unfortunately they did find cancer, however the doctor was very encouraged and confident that he was able to get everything. There was a spot on her colon that he also took out, but it hadn't attached to any other organs. There was a possibility of needing future surgeries if there were areas he couldn't get to but that was not the case thankfully. Her recovery time here will likely be up to a week now due to the need to also work on the colon. Chemo will start shortly after that.
Steve is informing family now, his mom and sister are on the way. E will not be awake for a few more hours. Please pray for him as he and the doctor talk to her after she wakes up. Pray for her emotionally as she processes this news.
Please hold off on visits until further notice. Your love and prayers are very greatly appreciated. Immediate needs for E and the family seem to be covered. Steve's mom will be in town helping with the kids for a while. Details to come for future food and any other needs for those wanting to do something. For now, please keep praying. Thanks.
In His grip with Elizabeth