Friday, April 3, 2009

On a whim

After a week off of CVSing, and not being very excited about what this week would hold, I surprised myself!

I had to run to 'ole CVS to pick up a script for O (don't ask) and since I had mapped out a tentative plan thinking, "If I happen to get there this week.." so since I "happened to be there" I picked up these few things.

I spent $1.03 out of pocket but only made 2 ECBs . Not too bad for an 8 pack of paper towels, a bottle of Fantastik, a bottle of Windex Wipes, Huggies Gentle Care wipes, 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper, a Glade air freshener machine and 3 (not just the 2) Mentos Gum. I had a bunch of ECB's burning a hole in my pocket for weeks but only "got to" spend 10 of them because of all the awesome coupons I had, including a $5 off of $25 coupon from Rite Aid. I'm lucky b/c my store takes competitor coupons. I also got 5 ECBs today for my Winter spending. That's like 5 free dollars just for shopping at CVS.

I also got tipped off by the super nice (and patient cashier who had to unlock the bathroom entrance for a certain princess who had a potty emergency. Great, so now I'm the annoying coupon lady AND the lady who has the princess w/ the weak bladder) cashier to a great Huggies deal starting Sunday. So if you're in need of diapers and can hold off till Sunday, do so and then head to CVS!

1 comment:

Mommin' It Up! said...

nice work! I didn't go this week, but I am all excited about the Huggies deal. Sadly, I am about out of ECBs though so I am going to have to spend a few "real dollars" probably. :)