Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Better late than never

Now that I've come back down from my vacation high- life is getting a bit back to normal. I spent 2 1/2 hours clipping coupons and organizing them (somebody shoot me--- is it really worth it???) The house is clean and food is stocked in our fridge for the next week, I'm ready to post some shots from the '08/'09 tour of the Great Lakes (stops included Toledo, Oh, Ashtabula, Oh, Dayton, Oh -- can you include your own house as a stop on a tour???--Indianapolis, IN and concluding in Kalamazoo, Mi. Yup, we're idiots!!!)

Pictured here are the cousins. This was the best shot we could get of a 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and a 4 month old (how in the world baby Carter can sleep through this photo shoot is beyond me!)

Here is a super sweet shot of O and Great Grandma, who is a reverse snow bird. Great Grandma lives in Tampa, Fl. 10 months of the year but chooses to spend every December and January in Michigan. Here G.G-ma is letting O try out her "tv ears." They are SWEET. I'm thinking about getting myself a pair.


Turner is loving his sister's new Barbie DVD. Funny thing- he loves the dragon and all the scary parts that Olivia insists we fast forwards. I see fights in our future.

No comments: