Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slowly but surely

Here are the fruits of our labor.
While I didn't pick up a paint brush this weekend, I feel entitled to say "our labor" because in order for this to be completed my labor of love with the kids was much in order.

It's too bad you can't get the full effect of the colors here. Because it turned our really nice.
We've also added some "grown up" accessories. I found this lovely photo of the Empire State Building and a coordinating wall clock this week at Target. I think it helps to update the bathroom. I'm a sucker for anything NYC!
I also added this new basket.
I like to keep my hairdryer easily accessible and therefore keep it in a basket next to the sink.
We are still waiting word from the tile guy. We're hoping he can work us in within the next 2 weeks. Once that happens we'll also be able to install the sink, medicine cabinet and get rid of the old medicine cabinet between the two towel racks in the first photo.
I also included a pic of our current shower tile. Tony is going to replace this with tile that matches our floor.
Super excited.
I'm off to an early bedtime to recover from my crazy weekend!

No comments: