Monday, January 18, 2010

Its like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife

Yeah, the irony of my kids really gets me sometimes!

Take for instance, Turner. He is my rough and tumble kid. He can launch himself out of the jump castle like some kind of circus act.

He will go up to a first grader at the Y and scream in their face. (Then sit in a 5 minute time out!)

The kid seems fearless when it comes to any kind of physical activity.

His favorite 2 movies are Bolt and G-Force.

He can make a weapon out of a torn piece of coloring book.

BUT...
today on the ride home from visiting my parents we watched a Barbie movie and Tinkerbell and the kid cried and screamed and carried on like he was scared out of his mind. In fact, I've never seen him so wound up, covering his eyes and screaming bloody murder!

Barbie and Tinkerbell. Isn't it ironic, don'tcha think?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a little too ironic. yeah i really do think.