Friday, July 17, 2009

getaway

Well, the bags are packed we're about to load the car and take the 2 1/2 hour ride to my mom and dad's for the weekend. A little calm before the storm. Its the last time our little family of 4 will make the trip to Toledo.

I realize my blog has taken a turn for the heavy as of late. For those of you who tune in for a laugh and more importantly, an update on FunnelQuest '09, sorry to disappoint! I vow to return with silly antics, pointless stories and things that at least make me laugh!

Also, I got a cool new haircut this week (from my very own STYLIST, who by the way just got at job at the swankiest salon in our town...just got featured on MSNBC.) Good job, Aimee!!! She's gonna put me on her friends and family list at the salon and I'll get to go to Square One for FREE. (stuff like that never happens to me.) I'll post pics soon (before it gets all grown out and looking not as great.)

Well, gotta go drop off the dog at the kennel and hit the road. Have a great weekend (eat a funnel cake for me tomorrow, not sure I'm gonna be able to scrounge one up tomorrow) Please forgive me.

No comments: