Thursday, December 24, 2009

Turn that sleigh around

I was planning on treating myself to a little blog time after the kids were in bed, Santa delivered presents and Steve and I sat down to watch the Nativity Story. But low and behold, life with 3 kids 3 and under hijacked my plans. On the way to church tonight, Turner threw up ALL OVER THE CAR so we turned the van around and here we sit at 10:P14 pm and he *just now* had a dry heave. Santa has yet to come, the milk is getting warmer by the moment and no movie to be watched; and I'll tell 'ya what, Santa was hoping to hit the hay early tonight... all that sleigh riding wears a person out.

So, there are fun pics, a surprise date last night to celebrate 7 years ago Steve asking me to marry him. But now its time to carry a boat load of presents down from the attic, eat some cookies/carrots and reflect on some sweet memories of a Christmas Eve with little ones that may not have gone according to plan, but was one I want to bottle up and savor nonetheless.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Here's to a barf free Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments: