Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I couldn't resist (again)

My skills stink so bad, I just wanted to pull up the pics that are on our card so you can see them better (I'm just nice that way.) I posted some of the pics a week or so ago but I didn't include these pics on purpose... 'cuz I knew we were using them on our card.

We've gotten a ton of compliments on this family photo. And you know that Steve and I and the kids always stroll the neighborhood and smooch along the way. That's just who we are and how we roll. I do have to say, the fact that Shannon caught O looking up at us is PRICELESS! There is not a sucker big enough we could have bribed her with to get that shot. It must have been the Lord :)
Anyhow, that's it from here. I just put on Barbie and the Diamond Castle (at Turner's request shhh.. don't tell his daddy), a load of laundry is in the dryer and I've got some cleaning to do before our Christmas Eve open house tomorrow. Later....

1 comment:

betseykerr said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Your family is too darn cute, and the pictures are fabulous! Priceless moments were captured! Quinn, really has become a member of the family and fit in so well! I can't wait to meet him, have a blessed holiday! See you soon!