Tuesday, February 12, 2013

There and back again

In the blink of an eye (and several miles later) it's over.  We had an amazing trip to Disney!  I won't use the word vacation, because if you were around for our trip to Myrtle Beach last spring break, you know I've given up that word when there are small people involved.

It was a memory of a lifetime.

Details and pictures to follow.  I just wanted to let you know that the surprise went off without a hitch, the weather was PERFECT (80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky everyday kind of perfect.)  We had a ton of special surprises along the way.  Many late nights and a few melt downs. 

I may have been that mom that other people blog about once or twice.  But AT LEAST I didn't tell my kids to "Shut up!  You are not in control... your father and I are in control!!!"  like another mom I passed by.  I totally can't judge her.  She just said out loud what I was saying in my brain.  She is at home writing a blog post about Steve and I loading on to the tram at 10pm after a long day at Hollywood Studios and me yelling about him spilling stuff out of the stroller and him yelling back.  Yep.  We had a stroller.  Nope, we had no patience left.  Yep, we quit speaking to each other for a few hours.  Nope.  TOTALLY not my fault.  (Ok, maybe a little.  But just a very little.)

I have lots of stories.  Lots of observations.  Tons of memories that I can't wait to share.

2 comments:

Lauren K said...

Yay! Can't wait to read more.

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad your Jan/Feb now has redemption in it! Great memories for a lifetime!!