Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dreams do come true!



It's a miracle, but I finally figured it out.  I will resist the urge to post 50 pics all at once... instead I'll try and tell the story bit by bit.  The smiles in these pics are my favorite.  Pure delight. 

 Here they just found out where they are going.  I think they are excited!


Grandma and Papa went all out to make their room so special.  Looks like it worked.

 
But there was no time to lose.  We dropped our bags and were off to Epcot.  The first stop was Talking with Crush.  It was really cool.  Crush from Finding Nemo had a nice long conversation with Quinn (and then Quinn's mom, that would be me.)  I have to say, I'm not the best at stuff like that.   We also found our favorite ride... Test Track.  It was super fun and worth the long wait.  We loved it so much we went back at the end of the week to ride it some more.  Just today, my kids were asking if we could go back and ride it again. 
 
Good luck with that one, kids!
 
Stay tuned, high lights from Magic Kingdom to follow.
 
Here's one just to peak your interest :
 

No comments: