Sunday, June 2, 2013

t-minus 13 hours

Here we are, L.A. eve.  This should definitely be a declared holiday.  Our bags are packed.  My house is *clean*.  (Clean enough for the dog sitter to live in.  Which is actually cleaner than what we live in.) My kids are bonkers.  It must be time to go.

Our flight leaves at 1:00 pm, Ohio time.  I'm still debating whether or not I should try to squeak in a Pilates class in morning.  That would be really stupid, wouldn't it?!

In the scheme of life, 20 nights in a fraternity house bedroom is not that big of a deal.  But for our family, it could be life changing.  And not just because Quinn snores.  But more because this is the first time our family is going, all together, on a missions trip.  It's gonna be life changing.

We are very excited about what God is going to do in us, in our family and through us.  I love cities.  I don't love L.A. YET.  Only because I have not lived there.  I can't wait to experience it.  Especially though the eyes of my kids.

I hope you'll join us though though this experience.

Here we go!

No comments: