Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yes, Virginia, there was a Santa Claus

According to the word on the street, you have a year to send out thank you's after you get married. If that is true, I figure you get at least 3 weeks after Christmas to post the pictures, right?

And since this blog is part therapy/part scrap book, I'm going to go ahead and say it's not too late.

I wanted to document for all to see that I truly am a fun mom. Just ask me!
So fun that my kids nearly wet themselves by the prospects of being able to spend one measly night in their sleeping bags on our living room floor.
Knock yourselves out kids.

And that they did! Quinn was the first to give up the fight. Baxter a close second.




Olivia was next and Turner was able to be the lone man standing for about an extra 25 (seemingly endless) minutes.
It was actually fun.
Christmas morning was glorious.
Everyone was excited about what they got. Santa showed up and done good. They were excited to give gifts to each other that they had picked out at school. Our family is either really on the same page or really psycho... the boys picked out the same gift for each other and two of the three picked out the same thing for Steve.
Today is Turner's 4th birthday. Yesterday was his party. At the rate I'm going you should have the photos in April!

No comments: