Monday, January 9, 2012

Two birds with one post

Because I'm desperately behind, I'm here to catch you up on ALL the important photos!

Someone turned into a *big boy* yesterday. And in my mom's honor we are continuing the tradition of birthday WEEK. (I have to say, I'm sure it was easier with an only child, birthday weeks are wearing me OUT.)

All of a sudden, Turner is into Sonic (the hedgehog). I think he's from some game. The weird thing is, we don't have that game. So I'm not sure how he got into it. What's even weirder is that Turner insists that it's name is Konic. We argue every time.
Now, we've all given up and just call it Konic.
Saturday, we had a small party for him. We invited just a few friends to a party at a new little gym in town. Jack 'N Jill's Hill did a great job hosting a party. The best part? I didn't lift a finger. A high school girl led everything and the place even provided the cupcakes. Money well spent, if I do say so myself. So now, all my babies are officially big kids. Sigh
And for other big news...
The American Girl Doll phenomena that has hit our house has finally worked in my favor.
O decided she wanted her hair cut like *Kit.*
Honestly, not a moment too soon. Her long hair was driving me crazy. She wouldn't brush it enough to keep it from not being stringy. The static made it stick out in 100 different directions. Simply put, it looked awful.
But thanks to Kit and her cute bob of a haircut, it didn't take much convincing.
She looks adorable and it eliminates at least one fight from our day.
I'll take it.
Thanks, American Girl Doll. You've made all my dreams come true.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Gosh, her hair is adorable!!!