Friday, August 19, 2011

Marco

Polo!

Here I am. The past week has been a whirlwind of activity, travel and escaping from my computer. I promise to be back on a more regular basis (hopefully that is a positive for you.) Between our trip to northern Michigan, Toledo, back to school shopping, cleaning, organizing, appointments and meetings, there has been little time for blogging. Not to mention the winding down of summer t.v. You know, the important stuff.

I'll be back soon with the progress of my hair growth (I know you're dying to know that I no longer look totally like Mr. Clean), back to school pics (O starts Monday, the boys go the day after Labor Day) and other earth shattering news.

But for now I'll leave you with a summary of my life these days:

(On our way to school for Kindergarten testing for O)

O and Quinn yelling at Turner, "Ewwww... gross. Turner, don't eat your booger!!!"

Turner: "Why not?"

Me: "Turner, do you know what boogers are made out of?"

T: "No."

Me: "Dirt. Do you eat dirt?"

T: "No. But there are no tissues in the car. So I have to eat it."

I start to reason with him and then I find myself talking to myself "How did this become my life? I'm talking about boogers with my 3 year old. Wait, now I'm talking to myself. Ugh."

And now I'm sharing it with you. I guess once you've walked around life bald, you have no pride left. May your pride (and hair) be bigger than mine. Have a great Friday. Now I'm off to buy some tissues for my car.

1 comment:

victoria said...

Actually I am nearly dying to see/hear about the hair regrowth process!! Though I seriously love the bald head too.