Friday, February 6, 2015

Here we are

More like EEK... I HAD a blog. 

I just can't get my act together.  Too much life happening around here.  Not to mention I have had the Januaries.  If you don't get the Januaries and you have no idea what I am talking about, stop right there and thank the Lord! 

All is well here.  The holidays are over.  Both boys are now 7 years old.  Olivia will be 9 years old in 13 days.  The days are getting longer.  There is still snow outside of my window.  The high here will be 34 degrees.  It's practically a heat wave.

We leave for a week in Florida in 7 days. 

Hope is on the way.

I mostly wanted to post here just to say, we are alive.  It was touch and go there for a few weeks as we had cabin fever, an entire week off of school because "it was too cold to live" apparently.  Whew  WHY DO I LIVE HERE?

That is all. 
 Lots of gymnastics
Lots of this and that. 

No comments: