Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Playing catch up

I wanted to add some highlights from the holiday season.  And since I have *resolved* to blog more but really have little to say, I thought now would be a good time to catch you up on what's been going on around here through pics. 
 
We had a conference to work at during the week between Christmas and New Year's.  And poor us, it was held in New Orleans.  Our family had an absolute blast at the conference.  And eating new food.  Like beniegts.  Yay for french funnel cakes!
 
We also did celebrate Christmas.  We spent our first Christmas away from home this year.  Grandma and Papa hosted and it was so much fun.  Our whole family was together and it was magical.  They even hooked us up with a good old fashion white Christmas, Ashtabula style (14 inches of blizzardy snow.)  Which provided great opportunity for snowmen, snowballs, sledding and hot chocolate.
 
 
 
 
 
A highlight of Christmas morning was the arrival of Olivia's Easy Bake Oven, delivered by Santa.  I LOVED mine when I was about her age and was excited when that was one of her only requests for Christmas.
 
Well, there you have it.  From a person who didn't have much to say... I guess a picture is worth a 1,000 words.  And so are my thousand words.

No comments: