Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Step into my time machine...

Well... if you're in the mood for a delightful trip through time and space; you're welcome!

KINDER/ NOT YET IN SCHOOL


FIRST GRADE



2ND GRADE



3RD GRADE



4TH GRADE



5TH GRADE



KINDER/ 2ND



1ST GRADE/ 3RD GRADE



PRE-K/KINDER



1ST/3RD GRADE



2ND/ 4TH GRADERS



3RD GRADE/5TH GRADE



PRE-K





KINDER






1ST GRADERS



2ND GRADERS





3RD GRADERS






Apparently, this is the year my kids decided to turn from little kids to big kids/tween. Be still my heart.  People said it happens in the blink of an eye.  Most days, I would deny that to be true... in fact a few days this summer they acted like the 3 year olds at the top of the page.  But as I started scrolling through old pics yesterday, it was like a punch in the gut. Yep, I blinked (and turned 44 yrs old and this happened!!!)

Seriously... they are becoming people with definitive and distinctive interests, personalities (I would say opinions, but that is one thing that has NOT changed...) they've had those for a really long time!

I so enjoy who each one is becoming.  They make me laugh... a lot!  They challenge me.  They amaze me.  They humble me.  I love remembering them as littles, but I really love watching them grow up.  What a gift they are.